Monday, January 14, 2008

文 Vs 武

+-x÷ (文) Vs (武) Punch & Kick

13 June 2007 -- The school reopen. The school examination result ia out for my boys and girls. I'm a bit sadden because some of my students is not doing quite well in this half year examination. Although they were good in Taekwon-Do but it seems that they really can't do it as good in their studies. 文武 should co-exist and lead by 文 and then 武

Haiz.... Some even got DOGs ( F9s ) I just wonder if there anytin to be done to reversed the effect. Are they just to obbsessed wif Taekwon-Do or just they aren't that bright in their studies. Some of my boys failed many subjects, Zzzz.. Zzz... Haiz.. I'm mad. Maybe my boys really do not take school exam seriously. One of my girl failed few subjects, I'm really sad when she told me today. I know they can do BETTER is they really put some effort in it.

Wish them all the BEST.

Cheers

No comments:

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors