Monday, January 14, 2008

Nicole 2 yrs Old Birthday




November 09 2006
Nicole 2 yrs Old BirthDay


3rd November 2006 -- That day is my nephew Nicole Cheng 2 years old birthday. Dunno if she know anytin about Birtday but she seems so HAPPY when I gave ger a Bear Bear Panda. She hug Panda all day. I've make a call to Sammi, so that she can wished Nicole Happy Birthday but conversation didn't last long. SO Desmond take over the phone, and came to a point DesMond ask Jie Jie why why you didn't come for so long? Haiz....

That day, Chee Kin have wedding dinner to attend so only me and my mum go over to my sister house to celebrate Nicole B'day. I guess she dunno what is Birthday and all she know is FOOD FOOD FOOD and FOOD are every where .. hahHahahah.. HaPpŸ Bi®thDaŸ Nicole!!

No comments:

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors