Monday, January 14, 2008

My Taekwon-Do 4th Degree Grading


August 24 2006
4th Degree Grading

This is my day.. 20th August 2006 9.00 am. ME, Wong Lai Shie, Ng Kok Wei, Choy Wai Leng & Khoo Bu Leong is the 1st batch to have grading under a panel of GTF examiner ( Master Ng, Mr Lee Hok Heng, Mr Billy Soon, Mr Dang Kok Wai, Mdm Lim, Mr Andy and Mr Yong Kim Choong ) The grading we sheduled to be held in our NEW GYM in Ipoh Graden but we were not able to move in time so we have to grade in old GYM.


I'm the 1st to perform. Starting wif Pattern Sam-Il, Yul- Shin, Choy-Yoong and Dang-Un ( 4 patterns non stop ). Really exausting. Togather wif Shie, we do perform like couple pattern LOL... Both of us didn't make any major error in our pattern. When Choy's and Ng turn, they need to perform Yul-Shin facing 45° degree. Choy were just 4 step to finished but make mistake and have to perform 3 times.. Then Me and Shie were asked to perform Pheong-Hwa, Chi-Gu and Chee-Sang 45° directional. Then lastly we have to perform Yook-Am.. Wow...
I smash 3 planks with knife hand, 3 planks ( back kick ), 1 plank suspension ( reversed Kick ), and 2 planks ( Twin Front Flying Kick ) special techique. I was sad becaused i cannot break the hand suspention technique. Haiz...


Overall I get a good remarks from the panel, quite happy wif that but abit not statisfied for not able to break all planks. After the test then all go YUM CHA .. Heheh


# Remarks : I came to know that Master Ng gave me a total of 9/10 point. It was such a honour to have such a point. I was stunned when Master Dang told me about the score and the result few days later.

No comments:

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors