Monday, January 14, 2008

Cameron Highland Trip 2007

Cameron Highland Trip 2007

I have a great day at Cameron Highland. It's kinna relief after it is all over. So much preparation and stuff. My brother do help me alot. Here I just wanna pen down some events happening on that day.

1st Event
30June07 06.40 am : Guess what? our bus tyre got punctrued. My initial plan is to have our breakfast @ 5000 feet above sea level but seem that we have to switch plan. So we are stuck at Gunung Rapat area. While waiting for the foreman to repair the tyre, all we can do is to take breakfast at Gunung Rapat.


1st Stop
Yup.. We arrived at Tea Valley ( if not mistaken ). We just stop by here for while for some Pee Pee & Pooh Pooh. Hehe.. But the view here is nice minus the air pollution. The air smell fresh here. So wif me in photo were the SMK Menglembu teachers who come along wif us. Altough I say just a short break, my student all got exited and spended some 30 mins here taking photos & have some Fruit Steamboat. So, I also have myself a nice cup of HOT CHOCOLATE.. yum yum!!

ButterFly Farm
Yup.. A scropion on my palm. Really feels abit GELI at 1st but will get used to it. It good that even some of my female student & children dare to hold the scropion. Quiet a nice place b'coz the keeper lets us to hold and interact wif the insects and other creature. Just abit pity that I request for a TARANTULA, but the keeper didn't give permission. I have phobia on spider, haiz... NeverMind !!

GAME TIME
It's Noon so we check in to our hotel. Still have plenty of time to spare so I decided to take my boyz & gals to the meet the Bare Foot Monk who is just near by our Hotel area. Some just ask for blessing from the monk other for good health. It's bout 3.00 pm++ .. some 4 hours to go till dinner time. So it should be game time. We have great fun these
whereby the loser need to eat a wasabi ( + chili padi ) stuffed in tuna sandwish. Me and my bro took a great effort in preparing this custom made sandwish. It took us whole night so eventually both of us didn't sleep at all at eve of the trip. Some eat the sandwish and cannot stand the spicy and vomitted. And then we have our 2nd game siscor, paper & rock. In one round, Steven make a good performance when 1 vs 5 persons and won that round. WoW !!! Of 3 teams, ChiGu team, JuChe Team and Hwarang Team, ChiGu team won the game.

S t e a m B oat Time
Dinner time is here. We had our SteamBoat dinner at one of the restaurant @RM15.00/per person. One of my female student who complained bout gastric earlier, vomitted. I have given her some gastric pills but seems not much affect. So after the meal, I go to search for clinic which have better medicine. There goes RM 20.00 for the medicine. Then I go to buy a nice Secret Recepies cake b'coz Sook Yan B'day will be on 01/07/07. Another RM 65.00 spended. As they went to the Pasar Malam, I notice that some of my student mistaken a bunch of Sea Cocunut as Mangosteen. Hahah.... How can mangoesteen were as big as coconut but from one glance it really looks like mangoesteen....

‘’The Ghost Story Time‘’
Kind fun to tell ghost stories. All of it were trues ghost stories that me and my brother have been experience during our time in taekwon-do activities. Some of them were just so scared so I ask my little girl Xueyi sit beside me. Our stories telling section ended at 12.00 am so celebrate my student birthday. Just a cake and Birthday songs, no present and gift or birthday kiss.

~2nd Day [Jungle Trekking]~
So we wake up and went to conquer MOSSY FOREST. It was cold, and we went to the tower whereby the wind blew chilling COLD. So I order all my BlackBelt to strip their cloths and get a photo shot... So CRUEL... After the photo shot, I found out that one of my BlackBelt (WeiNam) elude us and didn;t take the shot. How dare him. So after the tower site seeing we journey deep into the forest. Such a nice place. The ground or soil we stepped into is not really soils. It is compost of the dead leaves and other stuff. Some were few meteres thick. Just imagine, how long it took to have this thick. We we walk in, is like abit of bouncing around and you can feel under your feet. Due to time constrain, we only walk the forest 1/2 way and retreat back. To complete whole journey, it will took us about 8 hours or so. Maybe next time. Then we headed to BOH TEA PLANTATION and Factory. They have set up new area for people to have tea break. It is such a nice view.


CheckOut & Lunch Time @ Strawberry Farm Kean Yee New Bra





Our T-Shirt really Rox !! I didn't look @de Camera. You want to try it ON????

<=Actually I wannt take this shot to show our T-Shirt design but see like we were mistaken to be doing some Pee Pee. What do u think? So we have some photos in these Cactus Valley. They wanna charge us RM 3.00 for fee but I dun agree with the fees so we just walk away to strawberry park.








After that I approach the owner again and request for a discount at RM 2.00 or we just go away. He agreed .Am I doing the right things? I guess so, anyway I saving my boyz $$$$$ LOL ===>>











I luv' GROUP PHOTOs ............... This POSE nice?

End Of Our Wonderful Journey
After we went to the market, buy some vegetebles, strawberry, Cactus etc etc. So we headed back to Ipoh. As for our FINALE event we have our last game that is THE KILLER. Now no more WASABI sandwish left so the LOSER will have to have real time punishent. Yoke Foong is ain't so luck. She got herself TATOO all over her hand. Can you see the WATCH i draw on her? Nice .. YEAH !!!

1 comment:

StephenChow said...

Sir..i miss those day ...

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors