Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm abit HAPPY now (Pangkor Trip)







Guess what?It was 06th June 2006 what we call 06/06/ 06 After weeks for saddness, I finally can relax and enjoy myself. Really have so much fun with my students especialy, Chalie's Angel and Richard's Devil.. He He ..I do hope the SUN never set that day.. The beach were beautiful, the weather were just nice, the sun were good.. The Banana Boat were Great..

After the arrival, we do get some sleeps.. the we out to the beach at 5.00++ pm.. Hmm... at RM 10 per person, the BANANA boat ride sure awesome !!! We all got throw out TWICE.. I rode in the front and at the Back.. At night we dine at a MALAY side walk restaurant ( MAMAK STALL ).. The food were SPICY After the dining, we have a nice WALk at the beach at NIGHT....... we all YELLED OUT laud to the sea 3 times.. We yelled ( Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ) ( Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ) and ( ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ) I FELT nice.. Kinna big burden out from my chest. The MURDER game really fun when I intro it to my students.. I got the Killer and Chen Loong have to put on a WHITE CLOTH and run to the swimming pool.. It was 11.00++ pm .. We all laugh HAHAHHAHAHH Then I was being arrested for murder, and have to yelled out in the swimming pool. Finally, Kean Yee turns, he have to perform CHA CHA in the swiming pool wakakakak...

I really having fun :) wif my angels

No comments:

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors