Monday, January 14, 2008

I ®eally got HURTED .. Arrrrr..Arrrrr

I ®eally got HURTED .. Arrrrr..Arrrrr

I'm kinna notice that when people begin grew older those injuries become more and more frequent. Not to say frequent but it seems like it took longer time to heal. I've been complaining about my back pain problem for quite some time but seems no one give a damn on it. Who else to blame except ownself.

I guess today is the worse day. I got myself Gastric, severe headache ( need to ramp sometin to my head ) , injured my knee and my hamstring. I guess sickness also can come in some kind of COMBO meal or something. Wow.. that save a lot of time. Hmm.. what else didn't happened. The physical pain itself is just little things but when I noticed that other really don't give a damn on me.... Ouch.. It really hurts.. Some even say that my own PROBLEM... I deserved it.. ( PADAN MUKA ) I really got HURTED !!

As for myself , I always take good care of all my surrounding people, my relative, parents. students and sometimes even stranger who just walk pass by. I recall back when a female student of mine got gastric which some normal pills don't have much effect. I made an effort to look for locals clinic and buy some better medicine for her. Well, I didn't expect anything back. Well... when I'm SICK or something people around me don't feel a thing. Maybe I wear my underwear ourside my pant make me SUPERMAN. Sometime it really feel unfair .. ( Hmm.. I'm acting like a little Girl )Well, there is really such thing as FAIR and SQUARE in this world. Well all I can say is just GIVE and Take or better to say No Pain No Gain. For a BETTER ME.. CHEERs !!!!

No comments:

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors