Monday, January 14, 2008

All Child®en C'ship 06'

All Child®en C'ship 06'
19th Nov 06 ( Sun ) Finally the moment arrived. I just have 2 weeks to prepare my little boys.. There really not well prepared. Well, I'm happy for their result. They grab a total of 19 medals. My Menglembu Centre TOP the medal score chart for MOST MEDAL category.

My Junior Team did quite well. Altough they just preform " Saju-Jirugi" but they managed to win Bronze beating others 14 teams. Many judges do praised their team work. The Boy Boy also did well in Free-Sparring. WOW.. is my word when I saw him fighting in the arena. I never expect a little white belt boy to deliver 'Front Hook' kick and " Reversed Kick"... My litthe Mona Lisa did quite well too.My Power Puff Girls and Power Ranger also did quite well. Altough they perform a jonior pattern " Dang-Un". Only my Kampar Girls team have abit upset b'coz one of the team member cannot wake up and miss the C'ship. Whole team collapsed and the substitute only trained for 1 hour. Haiz.. But it's oki.. Since tis is their 1st C'ship. LOSING is part of WINNING.

My boys almost grabbed the OVERALL CHAMPION if had Jia Shan won again Khang Huai. Altough both also my students I dun expect both of them to handicapped each other just for the Throphy. All I wan is a nice fight which they did it a nice way. What FUNNY things is botf of their younger BROTHER watch both of their Elder BROTHER fighting.. Kinna weird both brother supporting each other brother .. LOL. But Khang Yong won the match.

After the Championship, my student and I went to KFC for dinner. WOW.. I was starving. I have eat since 7.00 am till 8.00 pm. Didn't know how hungry I am untill the 1st bite of the chicken.. HeHe.. What a NICE HAPPY DAY !!

No comments:

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors