Monday, January 14, 2008

See Me FLY... I'm FLYing to the SKŸ!!

October 03
See Me FLY... I'm FLYing to the SKŸ!!
I know there is no ESCAPE for not being drunk when I went to meet my friend in Penang... Arrived at bout 9.30 pm ( 01 Oct 06 ), 1st we just chit chating adn drinking some Beers.. It was nothing... Naked, Cheleo, SecretAngel, LCKOO, Longlicute, Almka, SpeedKiller and Elris... All were Ex ŸounGnD@nge®ouS clan.. Missing in Action were Xuepinguo from Sg.. Hahah.. she can't make it.. She MISS all the FUN

The moment start when the real drinking section started.. He have "SWING" and we all from Ipoh pay the bills. SecrectAngel say since we paid it, then he ordered 18 shots of Tequila Pop on his bill. I was not drunk but dead drunk. 1st time I really cannot walk at all.. I was sleeping on top of ICE BOX.. Elris just stand guard beside of me for an hour. She afraid than I'll be mobbed my the passbyer if I was left unattended. My brother ( Longlicute ) came over asked me if I'm OK? Well, I still much concious just that don't have much energy to move. I remember I asked some question, Eg, U know your walleft still with you? Yeah, just at the 2nd right pocket in my pants. I vomited until nothing left in my stomach.. Walau.. I still feel the pain in my stomach, maybe it squeezed too much and injured the muscle... LCKOO really we so HIGH.. Keep moving around.

I can't walk.. Longlicute need to hand carry me back to hotel.. I know I'm mumbling non stop and ask then take some photos.... I just feel so empty inside...

•••• See me FLŸ..! I'm FLŸing in the SKŸ!!! ••••

No comments:

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors