Monday, January 14, 2008

My BirthDay Surpise !!

My BirthDay Surpise !!

I've forget to add in my blog about my Birthday. Altough it been 4 months, but I decided to post it anyway. I do have a small celebration with my student @ Sushi King ( Ipoh Parade ). Nothing much special about that day. I didn't received any gift that day but my student did give a nice gift and a nice Birthday Card ( Birthday Card arrived 1 month Late ) It took 1 month for my student ( Chooi Shan & Chooi Ying ) to gather all my Menglembu Centre students to sign the card up. Quite an effort. Very Happy About The Card and the Cartoon Figure..THANKS ALOT !!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

actually they planned much more earlier before your birthday ar, still remember you bring us to jusco during cny? they went to the store there to ask and tol us to collect money.. =P touched?

Aven said...

Hmmm.. I didn't remember that you come along with us to Jusco. In my memory, I don't have any outing occation with you.

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors