Monday, January 14, 2008

Real Action!! Robbery @ CyberCafe

Real Action!! Robbery @ CyberCafe

07Aug2007 01.00 am -- This is for real. I've been wondering what will I do should there be a real robbery. YES !! On this EVENTFUL DAY there really a robbery took place in the Cyber Cafe I partroned in. I went there tp format my PC as my Bro also need to transfer some of the files back to my PC. We supposed to have gone to take our supper but dunno why we just stay for a while and hang around. Me, my Bro ( Longli ) and Almka we at the back of the CyberCafe fotmatting our PC. Then suddenly the 3 masked wif T-Shirt ( A, B, & C ) come in and started yelling. Two of the staff ( Ah Tung & Lui Tau ) we at the front. 2 of the robber ( A & B ) we at the counter and demanding for money. Then Almka started to run toward the WC. The other robber ( C ) gave a chase as when he passed by me, straight away I hit him from the back. At this moment, Longli run toward the front to backup the 2 staff. ( He say I can handly 1 robber alone woh )... Zzzz...

The C turn around and started to hacked toward me wif the parang. I blocked it away and hit him back and took the parang also. Then C stared to run toward the door. Meanwhile at that time Longli reached the counter and grab a junk food tray and swing toward A & B. ( Longli say : WOW.. the Twisties, Cheezel were still in the air when the tray him the robber ) Then the A & B started to ran out leaving C behind.

While I was chasing C, I used the parang and hack the C's shoulder. Altough the parang is abit blunt, I guess he was injured badly as there were blood stain every where along the path he ran. When I manage to grab hold of him, other A & C already gen in the car and escape. When Longli returned he punched C. While I was holding C, Almka were at my back holding a broom stick. I turned around and yelled at him to hit the robber.. He replied ' Really wanna HIT aahhh ?? " ZZZzzzzz... The the worse part is he hit my LEG... LOL... Lucky it didn;t hurt coz I didn;t feel it at all.. I only know he mistakenly hit me after the incident when we discuss bout the ordeal. ZZZ..... We were quite confident that we captured C but less than seconds the other robber come back and smached the door. Glass piece scatter everywhere. The I think D come in wif parang again. All of us duin have any weapon or protection around so I sence that i should let the C go. Then I let him go and all of the started to flee. Haiz....

The police took about 30 minutes to arrived.. I guess we all ready a dead meat by then. Even they come just to look around and ask us to wait for other team ( Forensic Team ). When they arrived they also didn'd impressed me, maybe I watch too much CSI.. They just snap some photos and take some finger print. Haiz.....

I guess I need more physical training...


No comments:

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors