Friday, January 18, 2008

Narrow Escape -- Lucky :)

Glitter Words

18 Jan 2008 3.00 pm -- Master Dang gave me a call today to collect the uniforms I've ordered. Glad that the parcel came in time for this coming grading test. I drove to Ipoh town and meet up Master Dang @ Mr Yong's office. OK.. All goods we loaded in my bonnet, Ciao !! Back home now. Almost forget that I need to pay some of my bills.
On my way back, I pass by Old Town to 'DaPou' coffee ( Always got nagged by my EX for that ) and she'll nagged me for parking at yellow line. Since the take away take a few mnutes, I just park at yellow line. When I came out, I saw the Municipal Office few feets away from my car. Gosh, sure KENA SAMAN again.. Yellow Line Parking summone = RM 40.00. But he seem going straight to a Mercedes E320 and issue the summone. LUCKY ...! maybe it is because of my Proton HERO ( Wira ) . Must summone the rich guy 1st, I'm a poor guy lah...Hahahaha....
Bang!!! Door shut.. Engine started and off I go.. Luckly escape..!! Yeah !!

No comments:

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors