Monday, January 14, 2008

1st Lunar & 2nd Lunar

1st Lunar & 2nd Lunar
1st - 2st Lunar 2007 -- Hmm... I loose about RM 200++ in 2 days lol... Most like this year I dun have any luck in GAMBLING or sometin. I'm like a " CHoi SUn " [ God of Prosperity ] to my students and family member because I keep throwing money out.. Can you imagine when I play BLACKJACK wif 19 & 20.. I still loose money to all players....

We pay a visits to Mr Dang's house... WoW !! guess what !!! a total of 43 student inside his house already,,, Can u imagine.. After some BLACKJACK.. We went over to Pizza Hut for Tea Break.. '' HUH?? That the reply of the waitress when she asked me how many seats i need and i said a total of 43 persons... TKD member almost engulf half of the shop there.. Such a scenic not to be MISS !!

No comments:

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors