Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back To Future

16Jan2008 -- This stories continue from the Rainbow post. My uncle was unable to get discharged yesterday, so he called me up to pick him at 11 am. When I reached the hospital, I pass by the Emergency Room. I got some flashed back. A memory of my grandma who admitted to GH. The way she being lifted & push to the emergency room is very much alive at that point. She stay @ hospital for 2 days, the very last 2 days. I MISS MY GRANDMA !!

Well, Ohh Badi.. Ohh Bada.. Life Goes..! Just a few feet away, I saw 2 ladies hugging and crying in front of the emergency room entrance. Something bad happened. Those tears just can't stop flowing. I reached 5th Floor, to my Uncle ward. As I expected, still pending the discharged letter signed by the MO. I waited from 11.00am + till 3.30 pm. Just wondering maybe it is just so hard to get a signature. Hmm.. you can put too much of expectation in GH. If you got the money, go to private hospital. While waiting there, I do admire the Ipoh City view from the hospital ward until I saw a flaw. Ipoh is surround by limestone which makes Ipoh have a good FengSui. In this picture show, the once admired limestone hills now looks like a DECAYING TOOTH due to the limestone quarry nearby. I wonder if it would be complete gone in let say 10 years time..?

After so much time wasted, I decided to head back home and come back in 6.00 pm+.. Then back at home, the phone rang again. "OK.. Comfirmed that the MO signed the discharged form" Over and Out. After all those tedious waiting, off we go. I go and 'belanja' my Uncle 6 at a local Kopitiam.

2 comments:

L'abeille said...

Glad to hear that your uncle is fit to discharge!

Have a nice day!

Aven said...

He still need to visit local goverment clinic for clean then wound and new dressing daily. I guess he need a month of so to heal.

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors