Monday, January 14, 2008

Can Money buy HAPPINESS?

Can Money buy HAPPINESS?
Many have been asking this type of question for a long time. So what do think? As for me, I did managed to buy happiness of some kind.

06Oct2007-- It is my little XueYi's Birthday. Well, she really have special position in my TKD life. It is because I always tease her for being the only female student in my class back in year 2003. All were boys and men in my class and there stood a little girl name XueYi. Aiyo... Aiyo.. XueYi sooner or later i scare you will become a TomBoy... It lasted for some years until in year 2005. Phew.. Finally she can mixed with some girls and sparr with them.

Ohh... it's her birthday. I bought her a cake @ RM 52.00. So here we GO. Celebrating birthday in Taekwon-Do Ways.. What is that? Well, is just some no rest and hard core free sparring before you are qualified enough to blow your birthday candles. HaHaHa... Quite scary for some.

Back to my subject. $$ Vs @ RM 52.00 can see all the children really enjoying their cakes. Well what sort of happiness that I bought? When you see them, they really enjoy the cakes, enjoy the mood and atmosphere, and the FREE-SPARRING.. This is HAPPINESS of some kind for me. Hard to explained. You know when you see or I guess Seeing is Believing...

Cheers

No comments:

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors