Monday, January 14, 2008


October 10
My 7" Inches Salad Tower
08 Oct 2006 -- My Brother Chee Kin aka Longlicute` birthday. Supposed we go have Seafood at Kamunting but LCKOO dun wanna go. So we resrted to go Pizza Hut ( Ocean ) instead. As long wif us were Me aka LadyBird, Longlicute ( Birthday Boyz ), Chung aka LCKOO, Jimmy aka SpeedKiller and Tracey.

We got a FOC salad bowl because Longlicute's school mate were one of the staff there... Hahahha.. Then it is show TIME.. It took me about 15 minutes to get into the height of 7" inches... Lots of people in there been looking at me lolz... I call it quit when it reached the height of 7" not because cannot be arrange any higher but because there we no more fruits available. All water melon and honey dew were inside my bowl. Maybe there are guavas but not much... This bowl can serve 5 persons... I should have take the bowl and PARADE it around Pizza Hut. Even a classmate of mine Kirandeep came over asnd say that I'm crazy.

Longlicute's ex-classmate said this is the tallest fo far in this branch.... I'll try to breake another record attempt.. 1 Feet is my targets.

~~ ®ecord at 7" inches ~~

No comments:

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors