Monday, January 14, 2008

A short trip to Sungkai Hot Spring









@ Sungkai Hot Spring
20th Dec 07 -- A day before Hari Haji, I'm just feeeling bored that day. I do have plan to go to Sungkai Hot Spring at night. So in the morning I bump into Shan and ask her if they are interested. So she inviteded Sze Kien to join in. Quite a rush trip b'coz it need about an hour ++ from Ipoh => Sungkai and Shan arrived home from work at 5.15 pm. The hot spring closed at 10 pm. Lucky that that day my father din't use his BUFFALO so I hop on it to sungkai.. HeHe.

6.05 pm -- On the way already. Me, Shan, Ying & Kien ..1st problem is the buffalo need to fill up. I just a bar before empty, so in a rush I decided to refill at Tapah rest site. Lucky that we made it to the refill or else the trip will be blundder. The funny thing that happened in car is we feel hungry so ask wethear Kien ( Future Grocery store owner ) bring some snack or junk food. All she bring is a few packets of pickles ( left over from Lenggong Camp ) and 30 eggs. What to do with all those 30 eggs and 4 peoples? High clorestrol for sure.

7.15 pm -- Arrived in the hot spring junction. It's already dark plus is like going to rain sooner or later. Going in to the spot is quite spooky wif all the palm tress etc etc around. When we reach there, there few people only. So Shan and Kien go down to but the ticket. I was joking and ask them to buy 4 children ticket for us but she really go and buy 2 adults and 2 children tickets .. Walau eh!! Only then then I know that Kien's family used to buy like 2 adult tickets and go in with 2 family.. WOOTs..

7.30 pm onward -- It's dark every where. More like a GHOST or Horror movie site in here. We went to the hot spring pool. Hmm.. Maybe it's because night time or going to rain, it wasn't as hot like the last time I dip in few months ago. Nothing much to be done there at night, many pool been closed ( I wanna go SPA and the Octupus pool ). So we went straight for the foot massage walk and 'Egg Boiling' pond. There goes all 30 eggs dip insinde the pond. It is still very spooky around.
The spooky feeling peaks up when I took a photo of us but Chooi ying lower lips turns black colour in the photo but she looks alright in real. Same thing happened in the second shots after that. I wonder why..?? A SIGN?? Pui Pui... Touch wood
9.30 pm -- Time to go and we have a final dip in a hot pool. Feel so good. Then go to the changing room. After some shcold chower, i went out. Those girl are still having fun in the ladies room. Talking very laud, can be hear few outside. Ying mention about the RED ANTS crawling here and there and she yelled out. ZZzz.... Girls sure spend alot of time doin shower, 20 minutes at least. I waited outsside and they didn't realised that I was there already and they head to the Gents Room looking for me. I just keep quite and watch. They stand there for 5 mins LOL... so I coughed out then only they realise I'm outside.

10.10 pm -- Few more photo of the buffalo and we head to makan. Driveing around the oil palmestate is nice. Wif all the stars and moon light shining down. Just feel good, no NEON lights around, just pure nature. We drop in Bidor for food but all stall were closed.. So we decided to go Ipoh ( Tuck Kee ) for food. We play Jacky Cheung songs all the way home.. Hmm interesting and nice songs. There is one particular song chooi ying always mention about
"你的名字我的姓氏"..
No idea. There we are at Tuck Kee, have some noodles and the went home.







1.00 am -- Kien break another records 4 coming home late.


Yeah, this what I call adulthood HaHaha....

Cheers..

No comments:

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors