Monday, January 14, 2008

Rest In Peace

Rest In Peace
21 Sept 2007 11.00 am -- I received a bad new from my student ( Shan & Ying ) that her brother just passed away this morning. Eventually Shan called me to say she and Ying will be absent for my TKD training tonight. When I queries about why, she said that her brother met an accident. Only when I ask about the condition( normaly I expect to be hospitalised, etc but not death), she can't hold back and began to broke in tears.Quite a tragic because he involved in a car accident. Altough I never came across of her brother before, but I can sense the feeling of saddness and despair they will endure in the time to come. As they lost their father since childhood, and the now they lost their own brother is quite an impact to them phycologically and financially. Now their family only left her mother and both of the sisters.

What I can only do I to wish them all the best and a safe journey for her brother to nirvana.

No comments:

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors