Monday, January 14, 2008

The Taste Of Blood ( My Long Gone Feeling )

The Taste Of Blood ( My Long Gone Feeling )

08 Jan 2007 -- I went training as usualy but today training have a little fight. 5 rounds. After a few round I sense some weird taste in my mouth.
"A taste so familiar but long gone" .

Hmm... Well It's blood after a punch to my mouth and tears a little chunk in my lips. It's been quite sometime since the last time I've this kind of taste. Don't worry, I'm not crazy or someting. It is just that the feeling of getting in a fight that have been long gone inside me. I stamped the blood in my uniforms well if does bring back some old memories of bleeding non-stop in the middle of a fight. It was a fight between a gold and silver. I've never met an equal match like this before. Both of us a just agile and flexible. I lose the bout but I'm HAPPY to have him in this fight. I can say it was cool. While I'm writing, the little pain is still there.

Welcome back " MY PAIN !! " I will accept you as part of me and enjoy the feeling you give to me..
I shall live through it .

No comments:

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors