Monday, January 14, 2008

No Appetite

12 Jan 2007 ( Fri ) -- I loose my appetite these few days. I just wonder why. I skip my breakfast, lunch and only have my dinner but I dun feel hungry at all. On Wednesday, me, Chee Sum, Yen and a few friends ( joining us later) of CS went to Yeolde English for dinner. I thought I can have better appetite dining but I was wrong. I was hungry at that moment so I ordered a Seafood Spaghetti. Then the food came, but it is like S**T. I wonder if sometin wrong with me, but honestly the food is tasteless. So i just put the spaghetti aside ( 90% still there ) as a silence protest. When CS friend who came later order their food, i ask the waiter to take my spaghetti back and complained to him. At least he came again later after a conversation with the chef and make an apologies and want to replace the dish for me. Haiz... I say i don't need leh, I loose my appetite liao.

Then today after my class, I supposed to be hungry as usually but not today. My students and I go to a Mamak stall for sometin to eat, then again I order a Fried Rice with a fried Egg. I forget to tell him not to add chilies ( No Spicy stuff in the Rice ). Haiz... One spoon also like eating burned charcoal. Wow... after some sorting out the chilies, I still cannot finished the meal. I used to be not like that. 80% left over.

Hopefully have a better meal tomorrow.

2 comments:

L'abeille said...

Didn't know the restaurant serves tasteless food nowadays. Used to be my favorite hangout place when I go back to Ipoh for a holiday :S

Aven said...

Hmm.. Most likely I'll still patron that restaurant. Maybe the chef have a little problem that time..

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors