Monday, March 3, 2008

One Sunday Story

~~ One Sunday's Sto®Ÿ ~~



02Mac08 ( Sun ) ~ As usual I wake up early, pick up Ying ( My Asst ) and went to Kampar for my class. not much conversation that morning. I forget to write something about a new student of mine in Kampar. Something seem not right with this new student. When I ask him something, he just keep quite and mum. When I ask his mother, she said he is like that. The only word from him is 'Taekwon' & Yes,Sir.



I suspect he have this autism. I ask my student Pui San, she said he don't speak in class as well. When I ask him to do a stretching, he was in pain and crying Crying but make no sound at all. No sniffing either ( U can see all those tears flowing down but he is like no reaction ).... Quite a challenge to have this kind of student. Well, I explained the situation to his mother, she know what is going on and ask me if he is suitable to learn TKD. Well, it is up to him ( if he can endure all the training hardship ), I said. This is a situation about either he give up or I give him up. Just that who come 1st. I'll try my best to teach.



I drove back to Main Gym for another class ( extra class for the Black Belt Grading ). Some weird feeling came over when I see lean my palm on the Gear knob. My ex-gf used to hold my hand this way, well no MORE now . I do miss those 'In Relationship' Love feeling, especialy there is some else sitting beside me Hug Me. Failed Realtionship hurts and it still hurting Fail . This remind me of Apple & me. Both of us pledge to get a BF Boy and a GF Girl this year.. Hahaha... All the best to Apple ( if you read this ) Tongue out



Half way back to Ipoh, I asked Ying if she can drive Auto. Well, Ok she said.Good, i said. It feels so good having someone else to drive.. HeHe. It just a straight road with just 2 turns. Ying quite steady in straigh road LOL.When we almost reached Poi Lam, I ask her to turn to a resident area ( for her to practise driving ). Hai, she still not very good in controling the clutch and chocked the car when doing some reversed. I guess is like 5 mins or so choking when practising reverse.



The main gym class went well. Finished at 2.45 pm, so I bought a New York cheese cake from Secret Recepies . My Menglembu class stars at 4.00 pm. I forget that I ask those SMK M'lembu student to come over to practise 'Sports Day Demo' that day. Wow.. I think there is about 70+ student that day, so crowded and no more space to walk around. I have 6 new students that day too... Bon Business !! ( Sang Yi Hing Long ) Open-mouthed.



My student start own warm up and Lisa ask me about the T-Shirt. Then I ask her when is her birthday Birthday cake. 23 Feb she said. I wanted to give her the cheese cakeCheese Cake Lover as a present Gift with a bow that day but eventually I forget .Aiyak.. Nevermind, maybe next week.



7.45 pm ~ Finally my class over. From 6.45 am to 7.45 pm is like a 12 hrs job but I enjoy it. Really really enjoying my class. All my little children really energetic can channel great amout of strengh I needed when I am down and in blues. Time to head home. My siter got her 7% bonus from the NUBE so she belanja us to a Japanese restaurant ( celebrate my Birthday Birthday cake as well ) I Luv Sushi . My Ex GF went along too. Have some mixed feeling on this. The food and atmosphere was nice Sushi Lover. My sister's kid is going berserk, running around. Lucky that we are in a special room so won't interfere other people. There goes my Sunday.

Cheers & looking forward for next Sunday !

1 comment:

[fong88] said...

happy belated birthday yea!!!wishes u all the best in everything u do..^^

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors