Sunday, March 9, 2008

5" Feets In The Air !!

Glitter Words



08Mac08 ~ Today I so happy because I still perform A High Flying Side Kick ( 5" Feets High ) Martial Artist. Actually I didn't intended to do it because I also hav not tried before when I was young. Last time the max height was about my shoulder level but now this time is my lips level. Hmm.. some more that attempt was years back. My boys and girl were stay back to practice flying side kick. Then Weng wanna try fly (High Sidekick).

When I see them perform few time I'm like 'Beh Tahan' and have some the urged to FLY too... Wahaha.... Ok.. just some simple stretching bout 10 times & OFF I go... Woot, shoulder level, just a easy clearance. I said, hmm.. Let's try higher today,. I stacked 5 boxes ( each about 1 feet high ) and here I FLY again... Voila!! Clearance .. Yes !! Yes !! Yes !!Thumbs Up



It always feels good when you still can performs all those difficult techniques in front of your students. Well, I just don't like to talk, ACTION speaks it LAUD... I always teased my young student why can't they DO it? If OLD man FLIES, YOUNG man FLIES too... rite? I Think Differenly LOL Tongue out





After the class ended, I went out for dinner at Moven Peak. I pick Mun up, and meet up with Meow Meow, Chee Sum & Yen there. Wow.. There is General Election Live Telecast there too. All the suddenr we all felt sp patriotic and want to know the Malaysia more. Smile Then I give Meow to see my TKD clip and what she said was " Wei, you think you still YOUNG ahh??" Aouch.....

GoodLuck Malaysia
Cheers
Aven

1 comment:

[fong88] said...

is definitely cool...^^

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors