Wednesday, April 16, 2008

5th Grade Math Quiz ( Try It Out )

Glitter Words



This quiz really crack my brain. It been a long time since I have to dig deep into my brain to solve maths. It feels great and I'm like flashed back to SECONDARY SCHOOL when you got ' The Urge To Solve' the question. The question goes like this




There are 7 girls in a bus.
Each girl has 7 backpacks.
In each backpack, there are 7 big cats.
For every big cat there are 7 little cats.

Question: How many legs are there in the bus?



Do put your answers in comments, let's see who's the 1st.

Happy Solving
Aven Open-mouthed
I Know

4 comments:

David Chan said...

I don't think it is a trick question, so the answer

= 2*7 + 4*7^3 + 4*7^4

= 10,990 legs

Aven said...

Bravo.. U still the best around in Maths...

David Chan said...

With the help of Win Calc. Hahaha!

[fong88] said...

alamakkk..so hard wei..>.<

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors