Sunday, February 3, 2008

Glitter Words


02Feb2008 -- I set this date for my TKD 'Sau Gong' BBQ party alltough still have class the next day. Most of my senior and my assistant instructor join the crowd. It is raining whole night, so we have to move the BBQ stove inside our car porch. All those boys just sit still and didnt' budge while some of my girls get dirty to start up the fire. Those boys really need to get some KICK from me. I was busy with preparing salad but still have to start the fire.

BBQ startsLet's burn things up !!I don't wanna miss a thing.. So I pretend to hold some hotdog

9.30 pm-- Finally everything is ready. To my surprise my salad were so 'LAKU' and need to make another bowl. HaHa.. This time the BBQ is a little different. I bought a steel pan so that they can grill some hotdogs, pork etc etc. And guess what, Chooi Shan also bring her mother along to join the fun. When everyone were stuffed and full, my bro suggest to have some game.

Here our Group Photos.. Haiz, Kang Huai & kang Yong already gone home.


Glitter PhotosGroup photoTme Flies!!


11.00 pm ++ Game Time. So what the game name? It is called 'UNLUCKY LUCKY DRAW'. Sounds funny rite? Yah.. So we have some specialty for this game.



  • A barrel of 'All Mixed Drinks' ingredient = Sunquick, Sarsi, Liquour, Soy Bean, anything that can be drink all mixed in.

  • Hotdogs stuffed with 'Cili Padi' => Yeah Surprised !!

  • Balloons

I guess the best part of the games is when one's draw number 8 [Mini Game]. All players need to put 2 hands on floor and watches me to blow off a balloon. Those of lift his hand away when the baloon explode will need to take a full cup of the MIXTURE. Walau... Really a emotional torture when to open the eyes wide and predicting when the ballon blown off.


Game Time : ONKean Yee get JACKPOT. LOL


12.00 am -- All my student went up to my room. I wanna show them all the photos I've taken to them. So were still kids when joining my class. Now they are grown up. Time really flies. This 'SauGong' is an anual event for me for the last 10 years ++. What is missing this year is I don't make 'Kuih Kapit' with my students this year. Usually they will come to make 'Kuih Kapit' at my home when there is 'SauGong' celebration.


Such a good celebration. I almost forget to give my asst 'angpow'.

No comments:

MŸ SlideShow

Sponsors